Skip to main content

LG G2 AT&T (D800) Cyanogenmod Semi-Nightlies

LG G2 AT&T (D800) Cyanogenmod Semi-Nightlies


I am currently releasing the D801 (T-Mobile LG G2) Builds for the D800.
Basically, I am taking the D801 CM12 Nightlies ever so often, and modifying the kernel for AT&T G2 Devices. I will be releasing these every 5-10 days, until the official CM12 Nightlies start coming in for the D800, which shouldn't be too far along. 
Everything seems to work so far, last week I had a build that didn't have the Display & Lights option working, but on the Feb. 21st build, it is successfully working flawlessly.
Comments below, or on the XDA Thread will be helpful, also reporting to CM the issues because chances are, if you're having a bug, the T-Mobile users are too.
This is version 5.0.2, and will be updated from time to time!

Working:
Everything I see so far.

Not Working:
Nothing, The Display and Lights option crash was fixed.

Gapps:
(flash this package as a normal Zip file)
Thanks to Paranoid Android for the Google Apps Package Releases.

(flash this package as a normal Zip file)
Thanks to Chainfire for the Supersu, and updates.

Downloads:

Flash packages as you would any Zip files


MD5 Checksum for 3/2/2015:
a5b34efb9140245d6bf0b9f1b0e968b9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryzen 7 1800X Overview, 1 Week in

Ryzen 7 1800X Overview, 1 Week in Ryzen 7 1800X Overview, 1 Week in The Ryzen family of AMD's processors are here, and they're great so far. So I got my hands on one finally, so this is my Ryzen 7 1800X Overview, 1 Week in. First Glance This is great, AMD has finally phased out the FM2 and AMD3 sockets! It has been WAY overdue, and finally a new board and alignment has hit the market. What this means is, there can be more transistors, and components put onto the chip, which means in return, better performance. It looks beautiful, in terms of it being just a component for a computer, which is just basically a cluster of a lot of components together, as one big machine!  Specs The Ryzen 7 1800X comes stock with the core clock at 3.7GHz with 8 Cores, and 16 Threads. Also including 16MB of L3 Smart Cache. The core clock can also be turbo up to 4.0GHz with an unlocked motherboard. So far so good.  Stock Performance With Cinebench R15 I got a nice score of 1

Playing with the Galaxy S2 SGH-I777

 Playing with the Galaxy S2 SGH-I777   I had a generous person just give me a couple of Galaxy S2's and S3's, However I took immediate interest in the Galaxy S2's, and made one good one out of all the parts. The phone was still a virgin, and still on Gingerbread, thats what interested me so much about it, however that did not last very long. I updated it to the 4.1.2, rooted, and installed Carbon ROM. Very smooth, I could safely say I would rock this phone as a daily driver, if I did not have a newer phone. Is it sad that this phone is rather aging, but I still dig the design? I miss the full set of buttons on the bottom as well. The only thing I don't miss about these old LCD's is the burn ins that majority of the used S2's have, however this one is minimum. YAY! With that being said, What ROMs do you recommend for this good ol' boy? Leave your comments, questions, what have you......

Apple iPhone X is it Fisher Price? Or VTech?

Apple iPhone X is it Fisher Price? Or VTech? Apple iPhone X is it Fisher Price? Or VTech? That is the question many parents wonder as they buy their child the top of the line iPhone out today, and receive a VTech watch when you sign up with Sprint. $5 a month on a plan for an iPhone X and a plan on the Sprint Flex plan. The iPhone X is a very nice piece of technology I have to admit, and this VTech watch is also very nice, but I wonder why they aren't doing a promo with a first gen apple watch? The iPhone X is an amazing looking device, lack of the home button Apple loved so much, and no Touch ID, because now the FACE is everything. The new iPhone's out later this year should resemble the iPhone X I believe, but will be a plus sized as well. The VTech watch looks good as well, I would wear one, if I can cover up the VTech part, it comes with a motion sensor to make awesome lightsaber noises when you flail your arms like an idiot, and 30 different clock